1. Why should I work with the SterlingBridge Insurance Agency?
We have a 35-year track record as the leading digital BGA for life and health insurance.
3. What carriers does SterlingBridge offer on Pivot?
Choose from leading insurance products from more
than a dozen leading insurance companies – names you
and your clients trust, for policies that put you in the best light…
- John Hancock
- Lincoln Financial
- Pacific Life
- Nationwide Insurance
4. What products does SterlingBridge offer through Pivot?
We offer a wide variety of essential life insurance products,
including term, universal, whole life, and hybrid Life/LTC options.
Our offerings also include LTC, Disability, and Annuity products.
All products offered are part of our approved product list
5. How do I use the digital drop ticket system?
Just use the Quick Quote option and enter your client’s data.
Your quotes can be found on your Broker Dashboard page.
6. How do commissions work with SterlingBridge Insurance?
As a SterlingBridge insurance broker, you get the maximum street commission
rates allowable by insurance companies. That’s the SterlingBridge way.
7. What is Pivot?
Pivot, is a dynamic mobile and desktop-friendly tool for life insurance agents.
that makes quoting, E-apps and client Interviews a snap. It’s your go-to sales tool, for the entire process.
8. How do I get appointed with SterlingBridge Insurance Agency?
A recruiter will guide you through the entire appointment process.
Real people -- who truly care about your success.
9. Can my assistant work within the Pivot tool on my behalf?
Yes – just make sure that the system reflects your assistant as
your delegate under the "Delegate" tab. Your assistant may input and save
cases on your behalf anytime. However, you will need to submit them.
10. What is a TeleApp? What should my client expect for these?
With TeleApps, our friendly support team will handle the fine print for you.
Your client can expect a call- we will walk them through remaining application questions.
11. Why should I use the SterlingBridge agency’s Pivot tool, instead of my GA?
Our expert staff is experienced, smart, well-trained, creative...
and stands ready to deliver an exceptional experience you can count on,
every time. We’re here for you and with you every step of the way,
providing urgent, agile, and committed service.
12. How can the Pivot tool save me time?
Rate shopping for clients with medical and Rx conditions
can now be rapid, comprehensive and virtually painless.
13. What is the Document Library for?
All your current files, digitally organized, are at your fingertips – including
underwriting updates and notes, sales reports, product placement reports,
YTD tracking vs goal, needs analysis calculators and more.
14. How does SterlingBridge safeguard client data within the Pivot platform?
We subscribe to SSL, SSO and Encryption protections for the protection of
personal info submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Rest assured- we’re always looking out for your clients’ data safety.